Our client is a successful renown German firm, with long time in the industry as a solution provider for communication intelligence and electronic warfare.
They are keep escalating due to their many European sponsored projects thus looking to expand even more their team.
If you are looking for a great team spirit and having a nice bonded working environment, we are what you are looking for! We care to retain our employees thus please check the benefits offered as we want you to stay long term with us.
We are looking someone with the same mindset as we are and hardworking, let’s have a meeting to see if we can match powers.
As Agile Tester you will participate in the implementation of a real time platform for the automated interception, analysis and visualisation of radio signals. Within your Scrum team, you will :
- Make sure together with your colleagues that the delivered product
- increments meets the high-quality standards
- Help to write good user stories and testable acceptance criteria
- Provide suitable test ideas and support work on testability
- Manually execute tests early, context driven, exploratory and follow your
- test ideas
- Write automated acceptance tests
- Know when good is good enough and present results quickly and customer-oriented
- Work on the continuous improvement of Agile Testing processes together with the testers of the other teams
- BSc / MSc in the areas of Information Technology related fields
- Passionate about software quality
- 2+ years of relevant professional experience
- Able to come up with test ideas out of acceptance criteria
- Familiar with bug tracking and testing tools
- Familiar with concepts like vertical slicing and acceptance test automation
- Basic understanding of Object-Oriented Programming concepts
- Fluent in spoken and written English
▪ Will be considered an advantage:
o CAT or ISTQB (CTFL) certification (or interest to achieve it)
o Knowledge of Agile methodologies like SCRUM or Kanban
o Scrum Master abilities and interest to develop them
- Competitive salary based on skills and experience
- Yearly bonus
- Hybrid working scheme & Flexible hours
- Free daily lunch voucher
- Udemy unlimited membership
- Sport/Gym membership
- Private health insurance
- Provident fund
- Stable foundation from being a member of a major International Group
- Internal hackathons and technical seminars
How to Apply
If interested and you match all the requirements, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org including the title of the position in the subject line. For more positions you can always visit our website www.work-channel.com
Note: ALL applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
~ Due to the high volume of applications received, only successful candidates will be contacted ~