Our client, a successful and Globally well-known Ship Management and Ship Owner company based in Limassol is looking to recruit an FPO – Crewing Officer for the Crewing services they provide.
- University degree or similar qualification in Maritime studies
- 0-10 years in dry or wet cargo sector is required
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
- Computer proficiency in word processing, spreadsheets
- Excellent communication with high sense of responsibility
- Able to work under pressure, take initiatives and meet demanding requirements
- Responsible for the daily crewing operations of the fleet assigned
- General day to day correspondence with vessels, customers and agents
- Executes crew changes related to the assigned fleet in an effective and cost-efficient manner
- Ensures effective collaboration and communication with the flag registries and monitor flag state documents
- Maintains, monitors and updates, in cooperation with manning agents seafarer personal records in crewing software
- Liaise with manning agents on crew selection and recruitment, screens crew candidates
- Monitor performance of seafarers
- Issues seafarers’ employment contracts
- Arrangement of crew travelling and transportation
- Monitor repatriation, dismissals, promotions in cooperation with crewing manager
- Cost control and monitoring budgets for the vessels assigned
- Observe and follow the quality manual, operational guidelines and MLC requirements
- 13th Salary
- One of the larges provident fund packages in Cyprus
- Medical scheme for family
- Internal and external ongoing training opportunities
How to apply:
If you are interested for the position and you match all the requirements, please send your CV to Antria Sophocleous at the email: firstname.lastname@example.org , including the title of the position in the subject line.
Note: ALL applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
Excellent remuneration package is offered to the successful candidate.