On behalf of one of our clients a regulated Forex broker, we are seeking to recruit a Junior Dealer to join their team in Paphos.
- Maintain and monitor the transactions of the company.
- Keeping up to date with market information and monitoring trends in financial markets.
- Assessing and ongoing monitoring of the company’s exposure risk.
- Preparation of daily, weekly and monthly reports.
- Provide a first-class service, as the first point of contact for Client trade queries, resolving them in a timely manner, escalating issues to other departments within the organization as appropriate.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as those will be defined by the Head of the Department.
- Good Mathematical skills.
- A college/university degree is advantageous.
- Excellent communication skills in both spoken and written English.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel is advantageous.
- Knowledge of financial markets is advantageous.
- Analytical Skills.
- A self-starter with the aptitude to quickly learn new products and services.A willingness to work shift patterns (Night Shifts Included) and weekends.
How to Apply
If interested and you match all the requirements, please send your CV to email@example.com, including the title of the position in the subject line
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only successful candidates will be contacted