On behalf of our client, a powerful network of medium-sized high-tech companies and one of the leading international providers of high-quality systems in the field of communications intelligence we are looking to recruit a Junior Java Developer for their team in Limassol.
As a Junior Java Developer, you will participate in the implementation of a real time platform for the automated interception, analysis and visualisation of radio signals. We will train you how to develop high quality software using modern software development principles like clean code, test driven development, SOLID principles and design patterns. Within your team you will follow Agile software methodologies like Scrum, Kanban and practice Extreme Programming principles.
- BSc / MSc in the areas of Computer Science related fields
- Passionate about coding and software development
- Basic knowledge desirable in an OOP language like Java,
- .NET or C++
- Enjoying to work as a team player in an Agile environment
- Willing to learn and continuously grow in a challenging environment
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Professional experience will be considered an advantage
- Exciting and motivating work environment
- Position in a company with growth potential
- Attractive remuneration package
- Private health insurance
- Provident fund and other company incentives
- Continuous personal development and training opportunities
How to apply
If you are interested for the position and you match all the requirements, please send your CV to Antria Sofokleous at the email: email@example.com , including the title of the position in the subject line.
ALL applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only successful candidates will be contacted.