On behalf of one of our clients a regulated Forex broker, we are seeking to recruit a Junior Reconciliation Officer to join their team in Limassol.
- Reconcile data in accounting system (Reconcile bank/PSP balances with their statement; Reconcile Client balances with platform balances)
- Review and agree to balances with back-office daily reconciliations
- Performing client data reconciliation, confirming that adequate funds are kept segregated to cover client balances
- Preparing various daily/weekly/monthly reports, related to client funds and balances
- Resolving any discrepancies in a timely manner liaising both internally and externally
- Post client transactions into accounting software
- Other reconciliations and internal reporting as required.
- University Degree in Accounting, Finance, Mathematics or another related field
- Fluent English, both verbal and written
- Computer literacy with good working knowledge of Microsoft Office package, with sound knowledge of MS Excel
- Strong attention to details and ability to identify issues and follow to resolution
- Discretion in handling sensitive information
- Ability to meet strict deadlines in a dynamic working environment
- Team player with the ability to cooperate with multiple parties
- Experience in FX environment will be considered an advantage
- NetSuite bookkeeping software knowledge will be considered as an advantage
- Knowledge regarding how CRM works and how is linked with client transactions will be considered as an advantage.
How to Apply
If interested and you match all the requirements, please send your CV to email@example.com, including the title of the position in the subject line
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only successful candidates will be contacted