On behalf of our client a well known leading company in forwarding third Party Logistics Services is seeking to recruit a Sales Executive.
- Has a thorough understanding of all the services that the company offers and apply marketing principles to promote these services.
- In depth knowledge of all clients under his/her responsibility and apply clientele management principles.
- Arrange and execute visits to potential customers to investigate prospects for new business.
- Maintain the relationship with existing company customers via meetings, telephone calls, emails etc and record visits in the company’s system.
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement with the clients and coordinate with the company’s service departments to submit proposals to clients.
- Review his/her sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets.
- Act with responsibility on his/her role and promote and retain the company image internally and externally
- Fully comply with the company’s regulations and procedures
- Carry out any other task as may be assigned and/or amended for the smooth operation of the department and company in general
- Report to the Head of Sales Department
- At least two years of working experience in a similar field in a forwarding and/or 3PL company
- University or College degree in Business Administration or Marketing
- Freightplus Software knowledge will be considered an advantage
- Microsoft Office Knowledge
- Ability to analyse and communicate information
- Organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and work under pressure
- Honest, discreet, trusted, hard worker
- Excellent English knowledge
Remuneration Package – Benefits:
Competitive salary based on candidates’ qualifications, experience and expectations
- Monthly commissions
- 13th Salary
- Medical Insurance Coverage
- Continues training for employee progress & development prospects
- Casual Friday
- Office working hours: Mon-Thu 08:00-13:00 & 14:30-17:30 & Friday: 08:00-16:00
How to Apply
If interested and you match all the requirements, please send your CV to email@example.com including the title of the position in the subject line
Due to the high volume of applications received, only successful candidates will be contacted