Our client is an international renown real estate company that currently is establishing their new branches in Limassol and Paphos and seeking for an accountable member to be in charge and manage their office in Limassol.
If you are a highly motivated, energetic, hungry for growth with leadership skills individual this is an opportunity for you as will give you the chance to have lots of responsibilities, learn from them and grow professionally and personally.
- Handling the recruitment procedure in order to create a great team
- Managing the Social Media and the Marketing activities
- Ordering company correspondence, including phone calls, emails
- Update and maintain fundamental client records on our CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system and the management team.
- Keep track of the petty cash through the company’s registry and ensure all invoices are recorded.
- Overseeing the general appearance of the office, as well as keeping supplies well-stocked.
- Develop and maintain a filing system.
- Multi-tasking, Leadership and time management skills are essential
- Strong English-Greek language skills, including writing, grammar, and spelling
- Previous experience is managerial role
- Huma Recourses expirience will be a great advantage
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Accuracy and good attention to details, Personal effectiveness and credibility
- Strong organizational and administrative skills
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Computer Skills (word processing, spreadsheet, presentation)
- Ability to stay tactful under pressure
- Experience in a customer-centric environment.
How to Apply
If interested and you match all the requirements, please send your CV to Andria Sophocleous email@example.com including the title of the position in the subject line. For more positions you can always visit our website www.work-channel.com
Note: ALL applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.