On behalf of our client a successful Marine Air-travel agency, with more than 20 years of experience, specialised in crew transfers and marine executive travel we are seeking to hire a Marine Travel Coordinator.
The successful team is involved throughout the Mediterranean, northern Europe and other places of the world to offer very competitive marine fares from a wide range of carriers operating.
We are looking for a young graduate with the basic knowledge of Country codes, hungry for knowledge and ambition to learn and make a career in this field.
- Excellent English. Greek is bonus but not a must
- Travel & Tourism Diploma
- Basic knowledge of Amadeus & IATA city/country codes
- Good communication skills a must
- Team player and quick learner
- Computer literate
- Must be legally allowed to work in Cyprus
- Willing to participate in 24hrs duty rota.
The company provides excessive benefits as they are looking for great employees to be involved with them on a long-term run.
- Great remuneration package for the successful candidate with large wage hike after the 6 months’ probation period
- 13th salary
- 14th salary
- Private Medical Insurance (covered in the whole Atlantic)
- 25 days per year holidays
How to Apply
If interested and you match all the requirements, please send your CV to Valentina Charalambous or at firstname.lastname@example.org including the title of the position in the subject line. For more positions you can always visit our website www.work-channel.com
Note: ALL applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.