Our client, a successful and well-known Ship Management and Ship Owner group of companies based in Limassol is expanding their team and looking to recruit a Procurement Team Leader.
- Manage a team of Procurement Officers who render procurement services to the various fleet teams located in Hamburg.
- Continuously strive to optimise the procurement processes in order to come to the best price / quality ratio of goods / services purchased. Thereby reducing the administrative costs involved in ordering the goods / services.
- Promote a culture of open communication
- Safeguard an open communication with the other departments within the company, especially Technical Fleet Management, Quality and Accounting.
- Check and approve invoices and settle claims / disputes with suppliers.
- Rate suppliers basis price / performance criteria.
- Report to the Senior Vice President Procurement. Execute tasks and assigned functions as delegated by the superior.
- Sound understanding of procurement and logistics processes
- Ability to lead a team of Procurement Officers.
- The Procurement Manager should have gathered managerial experience at a ship managing company or at one of the company’s current suppliers.
- University degree or similar qualification.
- Highly flexible and able to demonstrate conceptual thinking skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications. Experience in using PMS software solutions.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and high sense of responsibility
- Good leadership, communications and controlling skills
- Self-motivated, able to work under pressure, take initiatives and meet demanding requirements
- 13th Salary
- Provident fund
- Medical scheme for family
- Internal and external training opportunities
How to Apply
If interested and you match all the requirements, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, including the title of the position in the subject line
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only successful candidates will be contacted