- Career Level Executive
- INDUSTRY Finance
Our client is a pioneer, leading broker, which was the first established trader company in Cyprus and still after more than 30 years is very stable worldwide with all legal essential licenses.
Business ethics, integrity, respect of the client and trust are some of the values that hold them on top.
They know that they thrive through to their people who share values and passion for growth especially withing the financial market.
If you are eager to join a dynamic, creative and multicultural team, apply now!
- The least 1 year of professional experience in test automation, including developing, maintaining, and executing automated test scripts (Java or C#)
- Working experience with test automation tools (e.g. intellij + Appium, Visual Studio + Winium, Selenium WebDriver, Postman)
- University degree in Computer Science or related field
- Hands-on experience with one or more of the following: TestRail, Jenkins, JIRA, AWS, GitLab
- Experience in building test automation frameworks
- Strong analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving skills, able to gather necessary details to determine a proper solution
- Good command of the English language, both verbal and written
- Work as a valued member of the team with personal responsibility, adding value to all test activities as well as other activities in the team
- Build/Edit/Maintain automation frameworks for testing
- Identify new technologies and best practices for our growing engineering team
- Produce high-quality test assets
- Building Integration and/or end-to-end automated tests
- Creating/Updating and executing test cases
- Maintain our manual/automation test suites
- Ensure key issues detected are appropriately documented, flagged, communicated to resolve promptly
- Remuneration according to qualifications and experience
- Medical Insurance Scheme
- Provident Fund
- 13th Salary
- Modern working space at a central and convenient location of Limassol close to the highway
- Friendly multinational environment
- Opportunities for professional learning and growth
How to Apply
If interested and you match all the requirements, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org including the title of the position in the subject line. For more positions you can always visit our website www.work-channel.com
Note: ALL applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
~Due to the high volume of applications received, only successful candidates will be contacted~