On behalf of our client, a Greek company which operates a number of stores with worldwide well-known clothing brands in Greece and Cyprus we are currently looking for a trustworthy individual with integrity and managerial skills for the Retail Manager position that will overview and monitor 5 of the stores in Cyprus mainly in Nicosia city.
Our client emphasized in the human aspect and believe in every member of their team. They would like to hire an individual that will provide support to all the members of the stores and be an autonomous and independent leader. The Retail Manager will report to the Business Unit Manager of the company.
The company will offer a competitive remuneration package to the successful candidate, 13th salaries, laptop, mobile phone and petrol expenses when visiting the store in Limassol.
- Establishment and implementation of strategies and procedures for achieving stores’ success
- Continuous collaboration and reporting to the Area Manager
- Supervision and optimization of procedures and staff performance
- Coaching, driving and supervising the head of each store
- Handle work related issues and evaluate employees’ performance
- Ensuring the smooth operation of the stores and the provision of excellent customer service
- Communication with suppliers and collaborators
- Assisting in the financial management of the stores for ensuring profitability and maintenance of budgeting.
- Bachelor’s degree (BA in Business Administration or related field will be considered an advantage)
- 2 years of work experience in a similar position
- Knowledge of trends of the specific market would be an advantage
- Excellent written and oral communication in Greek and English
- Very good computer skills
Other important competencies:
- Organizational and leadership skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Decision making and problem solving ability
- Responsibility and diligence
- Negotiation skills
How to Apply
If you will be interested in the position you can send your CV at the email firstname.lastname@example.org or to Valentina Charalambous via LinkedIn.
To view all our active positions you can visit our website: www.work-channel.com