Our client is one of the leading and fastest-growing companies in the property market in Cyprus and Greece, offering its clients such services, as Property sales, Rentals, Property management, Construction and Travel and Tourism. As their team is continually expanding, we are currently looking to recruit an Accountant for the Travel agency.
- Posting of journal entries, trade payables and trade receivables entries
- Reconciliation of bank accounts, and trade payable and receivable statements
- Preparation of spreadsheets and reports
- Managing the office budget and overseeing the petty cash.
- Managing relationships with vendors and service providers
- Issuing trade receivables invoices and statements on a regular basis.
- Updating accounting records with payments received
- Corresponding with trade receivables to ensure timely collection of payments
- Coordinating the settlement of disputes to facilitate payment
- Referring defaulting clients to senior management team members
- Inter-company reconciliations
- Managing phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages, etc.)
- Greeting visitors/guests and preparation of meeting rooms
- Providing assistance to the Management Team
- Tracking stocks of office supplies and placing orders when necessary
- Higher education (Diploma) or respective degree in business or Accounting or Office Management or related field BA (or respective) degree
- Experience working within a similar role will be considered an advantage.
- Knowledge of SAP Business One is considered an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of the Russian language
- Good command of the English language
- Sociable and positive attitude
- Ability to follow directions and fully implement within requested time frames
- Work effectively using initiative, prioritizing and managing workload with a methodical and organized approach
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and work within tight deadlines
- Time-management, organizational and problem solving skills
- Trustworthiness, honesty and commitment
- Excellent literacy skills and a proficient computer user with experience of using Microsoft office, Accounting System etc.
- 13th Salary
- Medical Insurance
- Young and friendly environment
- Modern new offices
- Opportunity to advance and grow within the company
- Competitive Remuneration Package according to qualification
How to apply
If you are interested for the position and you match all the requirements, please send your CV to Antria Sofocleous at the email: email@example.com including the title of the position in the subject line. For more positions you can always visit our website www.work-channel.com
ALL applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only successful candidates will be contacted.