Our client, a Switzerland’s leading hospitality education provider and their local branch office, is looking to add a new team member to their team under the title of “Sales and Marketing Manager ( Baltic Region ) ”.
We are seeking a hungry Latvian or Lithuanian or Estonian speaking sales professional with high ambitions.
The role of the successful candidate is mainly to travel (approx. 120 days per year) and execute a sales strategy in Baltic countries.
Will and a passion to succeed in the role will be prioritised over experience. An opportunity of a lifetime for the candidate that wants to learn and develop. Training and guidance will be given therefore attitude and long term professional goals will be prioritised.
We are looking for someone that is a self-starter that likes to take own initiatives. An important characteristic is the will to drive a sales cycle forward. The candidate will be working with an experienced management team that will appreciate and encourage new ideas and input.
This is a challenging and demanding role which will give you a platform to drive results at a multi-country level. The successful candidate will need to be located ideally in Limassol, Cyprus.
- Execute a strategic plan to maximize sales targets by plan and attend student fairs
- Plan and conduct student visits at the schools in Baltic region including:
- Pastry competition visit
- Individual visits
- Media and government visits
- Visit high schools and conduct presentations
- Develop a marketing plan for professional, exchange term and summer programs
- Highly involved and responsible of the student enrolment process
- Follow up with students for any outstanding fees and guide them if they have trouble with CSN
- Meet students as they get to school to ensure that we get referrals and that they settle in
- Follow up on CSN applications, mid-term, to ensure that all students apply for CSN for their internships
- Fluent in English and Latvian or Lithuanian or Estonian, written and spoken
- Sales background preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- Outgoing, energetic and target oriented sales person
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- A self-starter willing to take own initiative to drive the sales results forward
- Tireless and results driven mentality, able to continually critique and optimise performance
How to apply
If interested and you match all the requirements, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, including the title of the position in the subject line
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only successful candidates will be contacted