On behalf of one of our clients a regulated Forex broker, we are seeking to recruit a Senior Accountant to join their team in Limassol.
- Implement accounting records of day to day financial transactions based of accounting policies and standards in an accurate and timely manner
- Maintaining and reconciling balance sheet and general ledger accounts (banks, inter-company, suppliers, customers)
- Prepare financial analyses and accounting reports – monthly management accounts
- Meeting deadlines for monthly closings and reconciliations, preliminary review, and analysis of the trial balance, while also providing explanations when requested
- Preparation of daily bank balances
- Investigating and resolving VAT, tax and audit findings, account discrepancies, and issues of non-compliance.
- Ensure timely bank payments
- Maintains historical records by filing documents
- Background with currency/crypto exchange companies and Payment Solution Providers will be considered as advantage
- BS degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration will considered as an advantage
- Proven bookkeeping experience for at least 3+ years
- Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting payable/receivable principles
- Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers
- Proficiency in English and in MS Office
- Excellent analytical, accuracy, problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment and meet goals with multiple priorities
- Knowledge of SAP and/or Oracle/NetSuite will be considered as an advantage
- Working Knowledge on VAT and Tax regulations (international and local)
How to Apply
If interested and you match all the requirements, please send your CV to Andria Soophocleous : email@example.com including the title of the position in the subject line
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only successful candidates will be contacted