On behalf of one of our clients that is based in Nicosia, we are seeking to recruit two Senior Accountants.
Our client offers reliable, independent professional audit and assurance service to its client and emphasizes in developing their team members by providing continuous training as well as career development opportunities. They are now expanding their team in Nicosia and would like to hire two Senior Accountants.
They offer competitive remuneration package to the successful candidates along with excellent benefits and perks. The successful candidate reports to the Accounting Manager who reports to the Director of the company.
- Maintaining records and books of account for international clients
- Performing reconciliation statements and computing VAT returns
- Compiling management information for clients on a monthly, quarterly and/or annual basis
- Preparing Payroll reports
- Preparing file for audit purposes
- LCCI Higher/CAT or bachelor’s degree in accounting
- Excellent knowledge of English and Greek.
- 3-5 years’ experience in a similar position
- Sound knowledge of computers and MS Office software and applications
How to Apply
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV at the email firstname.lastname@example.org or send a message to Elena Hadjidemetriou.