Our client is a pioneer, leading broker, which was the first established trader in Cyprus and still after more than 30 years is very stable worldwide with all legal essential licenses.
Business ethics, integrity, respect of the client and trust are some of the values that hold them on top.
They know that they thrive through to their people who share values and passion for growth especially withing the financial market.
If you are a people’s person and love to assist other within a professional manner then this role is just for you!
Be part of a dynamic, creative and multicultural team and apply now
- MA/MSc University Degree in Marketing or any other related subjects
- Preferably a minimum 3-5 years’ experience in similar or related position
- Proven record of excellent writing demonstrated in a professional portfolio
- Impeccable grasp of the English language, including idioms spelling and grammar.
- Ability to work independently with little or no daily supervision
- Strong interpersonal skills and willingness to communicate with colleagues, and management
- Ability to work on multiple projects with different objectives simultaneously
- Strict adherence to the style guides of each company and their policies for publication
- Good time management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, and adapting as necessary
- Proficiency with computers, especially writing programs, such as Google Docs and Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Familiarity to the company’s brand image, products, and services
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team Player with a strong work ethic
- Able to work under pressure
- Strong detail oriented and Organizational skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet pressing deadlines
- Must be eligible to work in Cyprus
- Conducting in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original content.
- Developing content for marketing campaigns, banners, blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, email and the company website.
- Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies.
- Develop website content.
- Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience.
- Identifying customers’ needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the company’s current content.
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content on social media daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up to date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- Remuneration according to qualifications and experience
- Medical Insurance Scheme
- Provident Fund
- 13th Salary
- Modern working space and convenient location
- Friendly multinational environment
- Opportunities for professional learning and growth
How to Apply
If interested and you match all the requirements, please send your CV to Andria Sophocleous firstname.lastname@example.org including the title of the position in the subject line. For more positions you can always visit our website www.work-channel.com
Note: ALL applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.