Our client, is one of the leading and fastest-growing companies in the property market in Cyprus and Greece, offering its clients such services, as property sales, rentals, management, construction, and other related services. On behalf of them, we are currently looking to recruit a Senior to be based in Limassol.
- Overseeing the design of the projects, and monitoring the consultants to ensure they adhere to the budget and timeline constraints.
- Monitor the project’s key parameters such as budget, time and quality
- Collaborate with engineers, architects etc. to determine the specifications of the project
- Oversee and review technical drawings and specifications
- Monitor and facilitate the project execution, project administration, correspondence, flow of information and data
- Attend progress and technical meetings and perform site inspections in order resolve issues when they arise
- Perform overall quality control of the work (budget, schedule, plans, personnel’s performance) and report regularly on project status
- Oversee delivery and commissioning
- Management of construction operations on site, ensuring that the project is brought to a successful completion and meets the required time, budget and quality constraints
- Providing technical advice and solving problems onsite
- Ensuring the implementation of health & safety procedures, policies and legislation
- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering or other related fields
- Knowledge of software: AutoCad 2D, MS Office
- Solid knowledge of Cyprus contracts is a must
- At least 12 years previous experience in similar position
- Excellent knowledge of English and Greek language, both verbal and written
- Good knowledge of the laws and regulations relevant to the residential and commercial development in Cyprus
How to apply
If you are interested send your CV to Valentina Charalambous or send an email to email@example.com writing the title on the subject.