On behalf of one of our clients, an Oil and Gas service provider we are looking to recruit two Site Engineers to work for a large civil engineering and unique project (oil & gas) based near Limassol Cyprus, for a one year contract.
- Company Size: 100+
- Company Status: Established
- Build strong working relationships with the Engineering team and sub-contractors.
- Assist in managing systems to enable the progress of work to be reviewed against time, quality, dimensions, and quantity.
- Assist in the recording and testing of workmanship and materials, i.e., concrete, steel reinforcement, embedded items etc.
- Provide engineering support to ensure technical problems are overcome and technical queries are answered.
- Responsible for setting out works constructed within allowable tolerances.
- Regularly check the setting out points and benchmarks and checking that all setting out instruments and measuring equipment are delivered to site with a calibration certificate and recorded accordingly.
- Ensures workforce understand setting out information has been identified as suitable for the type of work being carried out.
- Responsible for providing and maintaining setting out and dimensional control, to ensure accurate construction of the work.
- Take a proactive approach to managing Health and Safety on site.
- Co-ordinate and supervise temporary works as required.
- Implement a regime of test and inspection plans for all works on site.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering
- Previous experience at least 3 (three) years’ of experience in civil projects
- Technical knowledge of construction and best practices
- Good communication skills (verbal and written) and able to engage with all stakeholders at all levels
- Excellent attention to detail and meticulous planning and organizational skills
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD
- Self-motivated. Capable of working on own initiative and able to motivate a team.
- Very good knowledge of English language
How to Apply
If you are interested in the position you can send your CV at the email firstname.lastname@example.org or send a DM to Valentina Charalambous
Note: All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be conducted