Work Channel Recruitment is working closely with an innovative international online booking platform in the Tourism sector. Our associate is looking to recruit a Social Media & Communities Specialist for their head offices in Limassol.
This person will work with the management team to develop and implement programs that will increase the company’s brand and visibility within the community and surrounding areas.
The ideal candidate will be a young graduate, self-motivated, enthusiastic, and community-driven to take on this exciting role. This position requires someone equipped with a positive attitude and readiness to be a team player.
- Help in designing social media forums, and influencer strategies, taking into account platforms, channels, influencers, partners, and more, to help build the kind of community that our Brand deserves
- Create engagement with customers and fans and help increase brand loyalty through website’s for and other related forums.
- Research and develop optimal community events, programs, sponsorship, and local marketing opportunities to build name recognition within the community.
- Create and implement a community outreach plan, including attending and supervising the event.
- Nurture new and existing relationships with collaborative partners
- Educate and conduct presentations on the benefits of the packages of the company
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, business, or related fields.
- Fluent writing and speaking of Greek and English language. Additional language knowledge will be considered an advantage
- Hungry to spend time on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram- generate multiple ideas around platforms and messaging
- Understand the different platforms and users use, and a vision for what a thriving community needs
- Team player with strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Desire for development within the company
- Experience with Tweets and Instagram
- Knowledge of using marketing computer tools will be considered an advantage
- The candidate should be eligible for the HRDA scheme.
- 13th salary
- Private health insurance
- Opportunity for career progression and self-development.
- Exciting and motivating work environment
How to apply
If interested and you match all the requirements, please send your CV to Andria Sophocleous at firstname.lastname@example.org, including the title of the position in the subject line.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only successful candidates will be contacted