Our client is a pioneering Fintech firm and world-class provider of multi-asset fintech products – from liquidity solutions to in-house tech hubs to online trading platforms located in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa.
This is an established position, and its primary objective is to develop high availability solutions and tools and to ensure best Development practices used in implementation. As well help to our team and other departments, and participate in supporting of different projects. Role also might include support tasks for administration trading platforms.
You will assist with the implementation of global incentives whilst ensuring the highest levels of efficiency is applied to development while following the processes and procedures in place.
- Participate in design, planning, specification, development of software components.
- Be responsible for quality and deadlines.
- Developing, integration and testing solutions, third party and inhouse tools.
- Participate in MT4/5 server administration, support tasks.
- Improve development process and maintain dev/test/prod environments
- Maintain projects documentation in proper way
- Work closely with IT departments
- Contributes to a positive and dynamic working environment
- Propose changes and new technologies based on market trends
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts,diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- 3 years C/C++ experience in developing product features and functionality, familiarity with templating in C++.
- Experience in software architecture, making design documents, concept, specifications.
- Experience with SQL and popular DBs (PostgresSQL, MySQL, MongoDb etc.)
- Knowledge of code versioning tools (Gitlab, Azure Repos)
- Experience working with JIRA, Confluence, Microsoft Teams
- Experience with using/implementing in applications different network protocols (HTTP/S, TCP /UDP, Socket programming etc.,), preferable Windows environment
- Experience with multithreading and asynchronous processing
- Experience with C/C++ libraries such as Stl, Boost, Qt, POCO, Win32 API, OpenSSL, cURL.
- Experience in Windows desktop application/services development.
- Good understanding of algorithms and data structures
- Flexibility, lateral thinking and problem-solving skills
- Good debugging skills.
- Experience with messaging libraries such asRabbitMQ/ZMQ/Kafka
- Experience in developing for MT4\5 platforms or financial sector (forex, exchange, etc)
- Quick learner and eager to grow professionally
- Diagnose technical problems such as delays, malfunctions and errors in order to determine the true cause of the problem and provide a (workable/reasonable/optimal) solution in a reasonable time-frame
- Orally explain or present (technical) information to a wide variety of technical and non-technical individuals and/or groups in a clear, accurate and understandable manner
- Good business understanding of trading, liquidity, aggregation, execution etc.
- Excellent analytical skillsets
- Logical and structural thinking
- Great team player with ability to work unsupervised
- Ability to multitask
- Comfortable to work in a fast-paced environment
- Competitive salary package
- Medical insurance coverage for employees and family members
- Life Insurance
- Provient Fund
- Hybrid working is soon implementing
- Free lunches in the office
- Employee wellness initiatives
- Performance-based yearly bonus
- Personalized career development
- Regular company and Team building events
- Sport allowance to the gym we cooperate with
How to apply
If you are interested for the position and you match all the requirements, please send your CV to Antria Sofocleous at the email: email@example.com including the title of the position in the subject line. For more positions you can always visit our website www.work-channel.com
ALL applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only successful candidates will be contacted.