On behalf of our client, a leading dry bulk & bagged goods maritime transportation business founded in 2015 in Limassol we seek to recruit Data Analyst.
The company is in the process of expanding its existing maritime activities and is seeking an individual to help modernise its processes and well as working on value-add project style assignments. The ideal individual will be well rounded willing to do anything from reporting daily on the company’s operations to finding efficiencies in its activities through data-based insights.
- Create and upgrade existing reporting tools
- Create, expand, and build on current risk management frameworks
- Use I.T. to improve productivity within the firm
- Analyse and collate information on the firms’ exposures and build systems to monitor these efficiently.
- Provide analysis to assist management with commercial decision making.
- Update the live P&L of the companies deals and run simulations on the P&L
- Conduct research and present key findings to management across the maritime and commodity sectors
- Pull data from APIs and summarize on interactive dashboards
- Design and present workflow diagrams for the purpose of training employees
- Directly assist the company’s Analyst in daily tasks and research projects
- Establish workflows for improved operational efficiencies
- Bsc in Engineering, Statistics or Computer science, Natural sciences,
- Mathematical thinkers, with flexible and solid IT skills and the ability to independently solve problems will be preferred.
- Excellent English language is required and any additional languages will be considered a great advantage.
- Business Analysis certification is considered an advantage.
- Programming skills in Python and R will be considered a bonus.
- 13 salaries
- Flexible working hours
- Discretionary Annual Bonus
- Private medical insurance
- There are opportunities to travel to follow the company’s various shipping activities.
How to Apply
If interested and you match all the requirements, please send your CV to email@example.com including the title of the position in the subject line
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only successful candidates will be contacted