On behalf of our client an Education Provider of the one of best Italian Academy of Fine Arts is expanding to Sweden and looking to add a new member under the title of “Swedish Regional Sales Manager”.
- Are you a self-starter that likes to take initiatives?
- Passionate for growth, self-development, hungry in achieving targets, result oriented with the will to drive a sales cycle forward?
What will your job look like?
- Developing strategies, to promote the company’s services
- Develop a marketing planfor professional, exchange term and summer programs
- Execute a strategic planto maximize sales targets by plan and attend student fairs
- Plan and conduct student visitsat the schools in Sweden including: Open houses, Individual visits, Media and government visits, Visit high schools and conduct presentations
- Involved and responsible of the student enrolment process
- Follow up with students for any outstanding fees and guide them with CSN
- Meet students as they get to school to ensure that we get referrals and that they settle in
- Follow up on CSN applications, mid-term, to ensure that all students apply for CSN for their internships
- Outgoing, energetic and target oriented sales person.
- Excellent communication with presentation skills
- Fluent inSwedish and English written and spoken it’s a must
- Sales background will be an advantage
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- Tirelessand results driven mentality, able to continually critique and optimise performance.
- Exciting and motivating work environment
- Opportunity for career progression and self-development.
- Travel 60 days per year
- Attractive remuneration package plus target related bonuses
- Remote working (in Cyprus), with Flexible working hours
- Continuous personal development that includes soft skill and technical training opportunities
- 13th salary
- Private health insurance
How to apply
If interested and you match all the requirements, please send your CV to email@example.com including the title of the position in the subject line
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only successful candidates will be contacted