On behalf of our client we are looking to add a new team member to their team for the position of Swedish Speaker. The successful candidate will hold the position of the Office Administrator and must be fluent in Swedish, speaking and writing.
Join a fast growing company that will prioritize YOUR success. We are looking for candidates that want to be part of our journey and see this as an opportunity to develop something great. Attitude and willingness to learn and develop will be prioritized over experience.
- Complete forms in accordance with company procedures.
- Compose, type, and distribute routine correspondence and reports.
- Locate and attach appropriate files to incoming correspondence requiring replies.
- Mail newsletters, promotional material and other information.
- Maintain scheduling and event calendars.
- Open, read, route and distribute incoming mail and other material and prepare answers to routine letters.
- Schedule and confirm appointments for clients, customers or supervisors.
- Set-up and maintain paper and electronic filing systems for records, correspondence and other material.
- Conduct searches to find needed information, using such sources as the Internet.
- Manage projects and contribute to committee and team work.
- Operate electronic mail systems and coordinate the flow of information both internally and with other organizations.
- Use computers for spreadsheet, word processing, database management and other applications.
- Excellent written and verbal skills in all the following languages: Swedish and English
- No previous experience required. The right candidate has an attitude and a will to be part of our growth and will take initiative to optimize our administrative processes.
- 13th salary
- Flexible Hours
- Private health insurance
- Opportunity for career progression and self-development.
- Exciting and motivating work environment
How to apply
If interested and you match all the requirements, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or to Valentina Charalambous including the title of the position in the subject line
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only successful candidates will be contacted