On behalf of our clients a dynamic IT European company responsible for providing technical services, we are looking for experience Systems Engineer.
Why you should join:
Join a dynamic team of systems engineers, responsible for providing technical services including installations, upgrades and support of business applications, network management and administration, operating systems management and administration, database administration and technical support.
- University / college graduate in a computer related field or equivalent.
- Experience in installing, configuring, and troubleshooting Windows environments.
- Experience in installing, configuring, and troubleshooting UNIX/Linux based environments.
- Setup & deployment of networking equipment (switches, routers, firewalls).
- Experience in virtualization technologies.
- Previous working experience of at least 4 years in a similar position.
- Be a team player and ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent knowledge of English.
- Scripting skills, containerization technologies and Cloud Experience will be considered an advantage.
- Knowledge in Java Application Servers or Microsoft, Cisco and Oracle certifications will be considered an advantage.
- Provident fund
- Life insurance
- Medical insurance
- 13th salary
- Hybrid working scheme
- Opportunity to work in a growing organization, with ever interesting opportunities for personal growth
How to Apply
If interested and you match all the requirements, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org including the title of the position in the subject line
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only successful candidates will be contacted