On behalf of our client, one of the main European’s Education Provider in collaboration with their Cyprus Associates, currently are expanding and looking to add in their new department a member under the title of “UK Regional Sales Manager”.
Are you a self-starter that likes to take initiatives? Passionate for growth, self-development, hungry in achieving targets, result oriented with the will to drive a sales cycle forward?
If that profile pictures You then this is the opportunity of a lifetime that you were looking for.
What will your job look like?
- Developing strategies, to promote the company’s services
- Develop a marketing planfor professional, exchange term and summer programs
- Execute a strategic plan to maximize sales targets by plan and attend student fairs
- Plan and conduct student visits at the schools in UK including: Open houses, Individual visits, Media and government visits, Visit high schools and conduct presentations
- Involved and responsible of the student enrolment process
- Follow up with students for any outstanding fees and guide them through the financing process
- Meet students as they get to school to ensure that we get referrals and that they settle in
- Outgoing, energetic and target oriented sales person.
- Excellent communication with presentation skills
- UK national or fluent inEnglish written and spoken it’s a must
- Excellent knowledge of the UK education system
- Sales background will be an advantage
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- Tireless and results driven mentality, able to continually critique and optimise performance.
- Exciting and motivating work environment
- Opportunity for career progression and self-development.
- Travel 60-80 days per year
- Attractive remuneration package plus target related bonuses
- Remote working (in Cyprus), with Flexible working hours
- Continuous personal development that includes soft skill and technical training opportunities
- 13th salary
- Private health insurance
How to apply
If interested and you match all the requirements, please send your CV to email@example.com including the title of the position in the subject line
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only successful candidates will be contacted